Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Update, 2nd Posting

I showed you a picture of my transmission chain. Initially Miguel thought it was alright. Then, he looked again. Decided to call our man Manny. Manny gave us the maximum slack measurement. We were well over that. Remember this transmission was rebuilt on 10-2-90. So, we have a new one coming. Will take a couple of days to get it. Will kinda be on hold now. Jerry, from Alaska came in today and will be getting some work done tomorrow. He has a fuel injection system that is not doing exactly like he needs and has some squealing belts. I know Jerry will leave better off for being here. Also, one of the local guys is recovering some chairs for Jerry while he is here.
So, that is the latest. We are heading to church services here in a few minutes. Has rained most of the day here. Two friends are working on taking Teri and I downtown. I just want to see LA while we are here but I don't want to drive in this mess.
Have a great evening. Life is good here.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home