Friday, February 12, 2010

Wash Day Again

Yea, and it is not even Monday. Was pretty much unscriptural to wash any day but Monday when I was a kid. Its Friday, but we are traveling, or we were, so I guess it is ok. When Teri says, "let's wash", we wash. Fortunate to have a real clean place just around the corner from Miguel's shop to take care of this task. I was not happy to roll out of bed so early but Teri made it worth my while. The freshly brewed coffee smelled so good. Maybe today these two units will become one, kind like marriage. We got out early and left the coach open for the guys just in case they get far enough to start the install process. The transmission came while we were at Mary and Fin's for supper last evening. That was quick shipping from the Bay area to here in a day.
A Manny Tranny. What a special item. Three years ago talks with Manny began to get one of these. Manny would not let me have one because there was nothing wrong with our's. Well, now there is. This is the time to install one of his transmissions, so here goes.
Guess I better get back to the wash. Don't want Teri to feel lonesome in there while I am out in the car visiting with you. We hope Friday is a great lead in day to the weekend for you. I will stay off the roads so there will be more room for the working people to get out and enjoy their weekend. Did I say we have an 80 degree weekend forecasted? This place is so nice. I can see why so many people have settled here.
Forgot to take a picture but we have our furnace out of the coach. It will not come on so Teri and I pulled it out yesterday. Not sure what we will do with it now but it is out anyway.
We miss our family and friends but know that we have made many friends and are well taken care of here.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home