Friday, February 12, 2010

Geocaching Friday Afternoon

3rd and final post for today, I promise. We went geocaching over in Fontanna and Rancho Cougamonga, or something like that. Hit the Nascar track first, right after Teri took the picture of these flowers. Saw this cool VW at the racetrack.
The camera was really acting up today. Try not to look at the black spot in the pictures. I was so aggrivated that I got no pictures of the 5 geocaches that Teri found. Trust me, we had a good time.
This was as close as we could get to the track. There is a Nascar Race there next weekend and the gaurd said he could not let us in. Oh well, will watch it on tv next Sunday. Don't forget Daytona this weekend.



While at the track Teri took this shot of the mountains. I think that is neat, the snow up on top. There was a lot of haze out this afternoon.


When we got home we found that Miguel and Ryan had planted the engine and transmission.

It won't be long now. We are very appreciative to Miguel and Ryan. They do excellent work.




I plan to trouble shoot our furnace Saturday while Teri goes out with the girls. I think, with Emery's help, I can figure out the problem and fix it myself. Emery sent me an email with some test procedures. Also Miguel gave me some pointers this afternoon. Certainly can save money over what the rv shop, down the road from Miguel, wanted to look at it.
Teri and I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are spending the night with friends. Teri wanted a night out of the coach so we are here visiting tonight. We are very blessed with friends and we know it.
Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home