Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hoping all the ladies had a great day today. I was fortunate in having two great mothers. Neither are with me now but I did get to spend most of the day with my aunt in Romeo. We had 2 great days of visiting. She is a real lady. She will be 91 in Septermber and can easily pass for a 70 year old. She did not need to be home alone. Her only daughter is gone on a trip so I filled in. What a sweetheart my aunt is. Even though she is not my mother she and my Uncle treated me like the son they never had. We lived 2 streets over from them, on Hayden in Detroit until I was 4. this was only 2 streets from where my aunt and uncle lived, on Fielding. They took care of me a lot when I was just small. I love my aunt as much as I could love a living mother.
Oh well, no real news. I arrived in Logansport about 630 pm. Just after I had passed 32 and 59 I received an email from Teresa, actually a remark here on the blog. She was inviting me to stop by. they have a GMC coach also. Just a few minutes soon on her note and they would have had a visitor.
Teri and I have several geo caches lined up on the back roads home Monday. Ride with us if you have time, WD0AFQ-1.
Will get lots of pictures tomorrow and post them when I get rested up from the trip.
What a weekend.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home