Friday, May 7, 2010

A Wet One

We had some thunder early this morning. I thought the Hell's Angels were outside. It sounded like a bunch of Harley's rumbling when it woke me up. I jumped up and got ready to travel. Left our daughter's at 7 am and headed up through the country. Rained off and on til I got to this old courthouse. I just thought it was neat.

Topeka Indiana. Home of Topeka Graphics where my Vdub was painted. I wanted to stop and check on John's coach, that is being painted, and visit my friend Larry. These guys know how to paint. If you need paintwork on your coach or vehicle, they can do it.

Check out thiss gathering.

Here is another. this is Amish country. I drove the back roads this morning.

Some of these folks have some big homes.

Kinda odd to see such big places with no electric or telephone lines.



They have abonded this old school house.

Built a new one.

You can't see for the rain but these buggies now have license plates on them.

I-69. It was really coming down. Got me all the way to Romeo. When I pulled in to my aunt's the rain stopped.

Here is where my aunt and I will be before I take her to Mother's Day lunch.
Thanks for checking on em. I made it.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home