Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Three and Counting

This is the coolest place on the property. Glad it is my cabin.

Hmmm, wonder why they call her Scary Teri???

We have all ages.

Our grandson, Colsyn.

My favorite line to be in.

I think I have seen my brother's photo up on the Post Office bulletin board.

My loving partner. She makes me what I am.

Can you believe this. No one can have any electronic devices up here. We can not keep the preacher off his cell phone. Always checking his email or something. Maybe it is on line gambling!!!

See, every time I look at our director he is on the cell.

No kid is having any more fun than our grandson Colsyn. He is only here for 2 days and is not going to be a happy camper when he must leave tomorrow. Participating in a team challenge. Wear gloves, unwrap a caramel, and eat it before passing the gloves to next kid. I saw some sick kids after swallowing the caramel whole. Might not be a real good challenge for the weak of stomachs.

Oh what fun we have.
Thanks for stopping. Life is tough here at camp but someone must take charge of these kids. Should you want a picture of your child, just let me know.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home