Monday, July 19, 2010

Bootheel Youth Camp

We are back at the camp. Teri is working as a teacher and I am just hanging out for a day or two.
We have about a half dozen rvs up here this session. I believe there are 8 hookups. Makes it nice for churches that want extra help for the session. I like it because I can come visit Teri whenever I want. She teaches until noon and has the afternoons off. Plus, the air is really nice.
Kids just getting out of bible class and heading over to the craft area.
The little pop up has a nice spot. It is tucked right up in under the trees. That should help their air conditioner a lot. We had a storm up here last night. Left a lot of water around. Glad we do not need to move the coach today. Might be kinda slick getting out of here.
An inside shot after morning devotional.
One of our leaders is about down for the count and it is only Monday.
I will run home, 16 miles, after a while and pick up our mail. May grab some grub that Teri cooked up for me and left in the refer at home. Will stay again tonight but get gone tomorrow. Got things to do. Sometimes I seem to be busier than when I worked for a living. I guess that is just because I am much slower now so it takes me longer to do anything productive.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home