Thursday, July 8, 2010

WOW

Oh boy, I let time slip by me. We have been busy around here. I have been working on the bug. The interior now looks like a new car except for the headliner. Must decide what to do there. 200 plus labor just to install a headliner in a bug. The headliner itself is about 100 bux. The Vdub headliner is one of the hardest to install and get right. We did my Mustang ourselves and it was not that bad. Not sure whether we will attempt the bug or not.
It has been really hot here. I work in the morning and then stay in house til about dark. If I do work out in the day time I go out for 10 minutes and then inside for 30 to cool off.
We have had two of our grandchildren this week for one night each. That is a blast. Had 3 yr old Rylan last night. We always do the drug store soda fountain for ice cream. Lots of rides in the bug and usually a scooter ride.
Teri has been busy all week helping others with things. She is very busy working on a baby shower for our daughter and daughter in law Saturday. Both are expecting their 4th child. I will take the GMC to camp again next weekend. Teri is teaching that week and will stay in the motorcoach.
Our daughter is coming next Friday, just in time for Colsyn's 7th birthday party. She will leave her two oldest boys for camp. That should be fun for all of us. they are 13 and 11.
So, now you are up on what we have been doing. Life is good here as long as we stay inside. Hope yall have had a great week.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home