Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Again

You can tell by looking at the picture that it is sunny and hot here. I have not mowed the yard in two weeks. This morning was nice so I got outside and worked on a few things. About 130 pm I noticed that it was really hot again. I backed the bug into the shade of the GMC so I could finish up some work I was doing on it.
My brother and his family went home to Monroe, La. yesterday after church. We really hated to see them go home. But, some folks must work. I used to know how that was. Worked 2 jobs myself until my kids got old enough to need more of my attention.
We may be heading to Alabama in the morning for a few days. Just waiting on my cousin to call me back. We had planned to go today but things came up. Teri took care of her things today. I think I can postpone mine until next week. So, why not go suck up someone else's air conditioning for a few days? Can bump mine back up a few degrees and hit the road. Hmmm, that may not sound just right but, oh well. What can I say, I am a leach, ha.
Hope everyone had a great Monday. I did not leave town. Sorta just rested up and tinkered outside.
Have a good week. May hollar next from the road.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home