Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life is Good

What can I say? This little guy knows he is special when with grandpa. If you don't believe me, just ask him. He is the youngest of 3 that argue who's turn it is to stay all night with grana and grandpa. Number 4 is going to be here in October. As you know, we have a whole bunch of grandkids but each one is the most special when they are with Teri and/or me. I ran over and picked him up as he was awaking from his nap. Rylan will be 4 in September but thinks he is 16. We went through the checkout line, at local grocery store, twice tonight. Both times he had the checkers in stiches. Everything he talks about is BIG. His eyes grow as he tells his story. We thought his 6 year old brother was a story teller but I think this one is going to be some real competition. Rylan stayed with us last Wed. night. His mom picked him up @ 10 am and he was not a happy camper. She promised he could come back this week to "finish up". So, he forgets nothing, here he is. We took 3 bug rides and a scooter ride through the country side. He was not sure about the scooter ride. He wanted to watch me first. Then he wanted to ride in the yard with me. Then, he said "grandpa, let's get the helmets". We did and a 10 mile run was in order. He and I then grabbed some supper and took off again to check the coordinates on a geocache that Teri wants to hide here in town.
Now you know what is going on at the Gregg house. We will have some peanuts on the back steps in the morning and then take off to play ball or take another ride. My time is Rylan's on Wednesday.
Hope everyone is having a great week. Teri and I have 3 more grandsons coming later this week. We can not wait.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home