Sunday, January 16, 2011

Living Life in a GMC Motorhome

Hey, why do you think this is one of my favorite places in Quartzsite? I hit this place at least twice a day, often paying double for my cup. I tell them I may come around next week broke so I am paying in advance. A very plesant husband and wife from Oregon run this stand. Everyone out here is plesant, well, most everyone. Had one guy cursing me loud and clear yesterday from his truck. I never did understand what his problem was so I just stopped in the middle of the street, got out, and started toward him. He sped off still cursing me. I suppose he was having a bad day.

Here is a guy from Mo. with a v-6 buggy. I never did get to talk with him about it. He was parked at one of the vendors' places Friday.

Ok, so I promised my VW friends more pictures from the bus rally in Lake Havasu City yesterday. Here they come.


Woops, this one snuck in here.






There is another one that snuck in. Sorry about that.


Here ya go. Teri is small but this bus is very big. Has 25 inch tires on it. One bad boy.

These guys were taping off this one for a paint job. They were letting kids spray paint it with cans. I did not hang around to see how it turned out, was afraid to.












Ok, this fella dropped the engine right here while Teri and I watched. Did not ask him why.

Here is another engine about to come out. Maybe they were swapping with each other.




On the Colorado River.

I just had to throw this Chrysler in. We found it at Walmart. No way I would park a car like this in a Walmart parking lot.
So, there you have it, lots of vdub bus pictures. I have more but this will be enough. Tomorrow I should be posting our geocaching ride home from the bus rally. Hope everyone had a great weekend. One of my favorite days is coming up in the morning.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home