Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quartzsite is Coming to Life

Check out that shade tree. One reason I came early, just kidding of course.At 1pm today, 72 degrees. that is why I am here.

I got up and ran into town this morning. Now, here is my type of go cart. But, where will I put my grandkids? This is a one seater, 175 cc water cooled. I know I could tear up Dexter on this thing.

If this baja is worth 7995, mine is worth 12 grand.

Another go cart but the wheels are too small for me.

Well, I am a bit dissappointed. My dollar candy is up to 1.50. I passed on it this morning hoping for better deals.

Ok, this is a typical junk stand. You have to stop because you might find a bargain buried in the middle of the junk.

The infamous "Gambler". This is an rv store. I did find some bargains in there this morning. New crank up satellite dish for 200 bux, but there was a used one for 50. It will be gone fast. Has all of the parts with it. I should grab it and double my money I guess.

I took this just to show my friends, who are coming, that this is a good week to be here. No one is around. We can park and go anywhere with no cowds. Not next week. This place will be filling up in a hurry starting this weekend. Teri and I are heading up to Lake Havasu City early Saturday morning, for the VW get together. I know we will be meeting motorhomes all the way up there. Folks will all be heading to Quartzsite, the "RV Capitol of the World."

Here is a hot of Rice Ranch. No one here. I bet it is full next week.

Wanted to include a shot of the mountains just to our west. Will get some of the ones to our east on here later.
Our 3rd year in a row to hit Quartzsite. This is the place for rvers in January. Come on out if you can. We are at mm 99 on 95 south of town.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home