Sunday, April 3, 2011

GMC Motorhome Living in Kingsland, Texas

Here is a picture of the coach we spotted near Jonah, Tx. Thursday afternoon.

Oh, did we ever eat good last night. This is a little Mexican joint here in Kingsland. Billie fed us and Lanny Boyce. Extremely good cooking last night.

Read the sign. I rang this bell loud and long.

We talked Lanny Boyce into coming over after supper. I told him I needed to hear the little 4 banger roar.

But, this is what I had in mind. I used him to take my place getting some of these parts down. From the angle can you tell I am sitting down? The car sounded really healthy. Thanks Lanny for the "fireup" and the help last evening.

For you Truex fans, Napa was giving away caps yesterday. I grabbed one when I was there buying some brake cleaner. I may have brought the boy bad luck today as his throttle just hung and he hit the wall taking out Kayne with him.
Whew, this is one fun trip. Billie keeps trying to feed us but all I really need are those m&ms she keeps sitting on the kitchen counter top. The container stays full. I don't know where she keeps the candy hid but I know she has a bunch of it in there somewhere. I just saw a comercial on tv with two m&ms sitting on a couch eating from the bag. They were laughing at the old saying "you are what you eat". I hope I dont end up looking like a fat m&m. Maybe I better hit the ice cream. I see Kingsland has a lot of Blue Bell ice cream all over town. Can't leave here without some of that since they make it just a few miles from here.
It has been warm here folks. We have seen 90 plus on the thermometer. Blew a breaker trying to run the roof air yesterday. We have this yellow stuff falling from the sky. It is everywhere. Maybe we will drive out of it when we get into the swamps of Louisiana Wednesday.
Well, the race is black flagged but they are about to fire the cars back up. Hope yall are enjoying the Nascar race also. Ketch you a little later.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home