Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our GMC Motorhome Convention

Check out my new friends. I know you have seen them on the History Channel.

Can you say crawdads?

Oh yes, Teri loves them.

We have been busy doing a lot of things this week. One of the things we have been doing is selling LED lights for rvs. This has been my best seller.

Swapping the engine air conditioning compressor.

Ken, sitting, is my main guy on the AC swap. We worked and ran after parts all morning. I think we have everything ready to install in the morning, Thursday.

These girls are students of Teri's. they are hunting one of the 23 geocaches that Teri has hidden here on the grounds. Look close. We can see it but they had a real time finding it.

Some of the coaches at the convention.

The above led light shining in the dark. The ones inside are also leds. We have nothing in our coach but led lighting. These things are great.

Downtown. We have not yet had time to do any real exploring but I did run downtown and got through the levee last week.

The river is up.

Downtown is cool and well kept.

See how high the water is?

We are with some great people here. This is our 6th year attending the national conventions. I hope we can make 6 more.
It has been very busy here. I have about 100 photos posted for our GMC friends over on the photo site. That keeps me busy trying to remember to carry my camera everywhere.
Hope to post more soon. Thanks for checking in with us. We plan to roll north Saturday, stopping in Monroe for a few days.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home