Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Heading to the Swamps in our GMC Motorhome

All cleaned up and ready to go. Teri and Billie were busy running around today so I got the vehichles cleaned and hooked together. We should be ready to roll about 6 am. Keep your eyes on the tracker, WD0AFQ.

Last night my bride was the cook. I snuck in and tried to look like I was assisting her. But,,,

here you can see who was really in charge. We worked out in the shop getting things ready to take down to Patterson. Billie's trunk is full. The girls boxed up the radiator so we can slide it in our GMC in the morning. It has found a new home in Memphis and will be transported from Patterson by another GMCer.

The finished product. This meatloaf was good. Teri is an excellent cook. I guess you can tell by eyeballing me. We eat good.

Dessert!!!

We wore Lanny B out. Here you see him resting while we fix supper. I figure he would be a good supervisor.
There you have it. This time tomorrow we should be in the swampland of La. Billie has been so kind to us. Her home has been our home. Can't wait to come back. Oh, there is Lanny Boyce. I guess he heard we are having another big meal here tonight.
See everyone in Patterson.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home