Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a Day

We got lots done today. Gordon has a shop and Teri was a happy camper getting to use it. Fired the generator so she could use the mider saw. She built the box for the step behing the passenger seat. It is nice and will help us to keep the inside of the coach in order and not clutered looking. Will put the hinge on in the morning and it will be pretty much done and can be mounted. Teri worked til dark with Sylvia helping her this afternoon. I got stuff done as I started early today. Ran my wires in the dash for a permanant inverter and battery terminals inside so we can charge house batteries with a 3 stage charger when the generator is running as we heat morning shower water. Got the generator fixed. It would not shut off from inside and I was tired of waling out to kill it. Got on the GMC net early and got it diagnosed and took about ten minutes.
We just came inside about ten minutes ago. It is almost 8 pm here. We sat outside and visited for a while as we will leave tomorrow heading to Old Tucson for the GMC rally. Did not get any photos today. Wish I had remembered to take camera with me as Gordon and I went to town to fill the 125 gallon water tank. 100 gallons of water for 25 cents. Makes no sense to drill a well with water that cheap.
Teri and I have had a great week here with our friends Sylvia and Gordon. We look forward to coming back next winter.
Check in Thursday night if you can. We should have photos as we will be traveling. See you then.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home