Saturday, May 30, 2009

GMC Motorhome People

Wish I could post pictures but they will not go up.
I must say that there are no other folks like GMC folks when it comes to helping each other work on their motorhomes. We have had such a nice group of people here in Hamilton, Ohio.
First off, the Millers are just top notch people who love having other like minded folks show up and visit with them. I can not describe the hospitality that they have extended to us. I will make sure that Teri and I make this gathering every year. I can not wait for her to experience what I have here this year.
2nd, there is just something about owning a GMC motorhome that attracts nice and caring people. I don't know what it is. Teri and I just lucked out when we decided to buy a GMC coach. We had no idea that there was such a following of folks. I know of people that have traveled many miles to help a fellow GMCer who has broken down on the road. The Black list is a list of GMC owners across the USA that we depend on when we travel. If you are a GMC owner, make sure that your name is on the list.
I was told recently that the GMC group is once again the largest owner's group in FMCA. That says something for a coach that has not been built since 1978.
So, thanks for checking on me. I will head back to the west side of the mighty muddy in the morning. Ride with me if you have time by tracking WD0AFQ-1.
See you in Missouri tomorrow.
Dan
PS
Thanks again Jim, Nancy, and James. You made all of the travel worthwhile.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2009 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Prof. Songer said...

And a hearty "Amen" from me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home