Friday, May 29, 2009

GMC Motorhomes in Hamilton, Ohio

I got lots of good pictures but the website will not take them. Do not know what the problem is.
Ken Burton and I went to a junkyard today down in Cincinnati. I got a pair of nice buckets for the bug. They are going to look great in there.
Lots of work is going on here at the rally. The Millers are just the greatest people. They are hosting the gathering right here on their property. I am guessing 10 coaches are here right now. Some more are supposed to show up.
So, without pictures I won't bore you. Have a great Saturday. My camera batteries are dead but it will work a little. I should have thought and grabbed a new set today while we were in town.
Dropping a set of gas tanks in the morning, over the pit. I hope they go back up ok.
If I cant get the pictures up tomorrow evening I will do it when I get home.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home