Monday, June 1, 2009

GMC Motorhome Weekend

Wow, I need to figure a way to get paid when yall read this blog. Thanks for so many hits this weekend. At least I know I have some followers.
I think I forgot to post this picture. Ken and I ran onto this car while eating lunch Friday. Do you know what year and model? Ran upon this thing today. Any wonder some rv parks have a "ten year rule"? It was over 90 degrees and the humidity was high. No sign of an air conditioner, all of the vents and windows were open. Hope no pets were inside. Walmart parking lot.
Today was a day of rest. I enjoyed not getting up early and not having any real pressing activities outside. Teri and I took my aunt to eat and then shopping. My biggest outside activity was walking to and from the car between stores. I am telling you it was unusually warm in SE Mo. today for June 1.
That is pretty much it from here. I may get into something Tuesday worthy of reporting. Come on back and we will see.
My weekend in Ohio is pretty much undescribable. Just great folks that gave me some memories that I will not soon forget. I love making memories and I made some this past weekend.
Dan

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM , Blogger otis1941 said...

49/50 ford unless canadian then it's a meteor

 
At June 2, 2009 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Don said...

'48/9 Ford, Chevy grill
looks like diesel is less than regular in your area also.

Thanks for the blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home