Saturday, June 13, 2009

My GMC Motorhome Buddy

Now, here are two happy guys. All the peanuts we can eat. What could be better? Tyler comes over quite a bit. He likes peanuts, Vdubs, and GMC Motorhomes. Hmmm, seems he enjoys some really great things. We must take the motorhome out for a couple of nights of fishing when Teri and I get back from camp.
We had the Missouri Gregg reunion today. There were about 50 of us there. Too much food and a lot of great visiting. I came home, grabbed a nap and then cut the grass. It is 90 degrees here. Sure glad I am not sleeping with Teri this coming week, in a cabin, at church camp. The GMC is going to be nice, air conditioning, internet, satellite tv, and my own referigerator.
My rother, Matt, is on his way up from Monroe, La. He is bringing his 4 twins and leaving them at camp with us this week. The two oldest are identical and it is going to be fun.
Check in on us. This is an educational time but also a lot of fun. I actually opened up this bible camp in 1968 as one of the first campers. Hey, I was happy to get off the farm and head to camp. Sure beat hoeing cotton.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am about to relax and watch the race in Kentucky. I was at that track two weeks ago.
Dan

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2009 at 4:30 PM , Blogger rellaw said...

read you every post. maybe you can use this..IT IS ONLY WHEN WE KNOW AND TRULY UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE A
LIMITED TIME ON EARTH,AND THAT WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHEN OUR TIME IS UP, THAT WE WILL BEGIN TO LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST, AS IF IT WAS THE ONLY ONE WE HAD. I found this on the net but don,t know the source. Maybe the kids at camp use this as a map of life.

thanks

 
At June 16, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Thank you.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home