Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A GMC Motorhome and Living in the Desert

Check out some of these old converted busses that have arrived. There will be more to come but I was told the Flex group is not coming. Sounds like there might be a problem of some kind and they are going elsewhere this week. Too bad. I love looking at the Flexibles.

Nice paint.

Now, this is the life. You can see we really get after it when we are here.

Spotted this old Ford panel this morning. Pretty slick.

About 1 pm our friends Carol and Armand arrived.

A good visit.

Our good friends Irene and Doug came down last night for a visit after we got in from church.

You can see who works out here. I needed to dust off the solar panels. Can you see how I got up there? I did not have a ladder.
It was about 80 out here again today. This is perfect weather for January.
After church tonight we had pie and ice cream. Then Teri and I headed over to the GMC group to see what they were doing. Did not see any of them outside so we came on home.
Hope every one is having a good week. As you can see, Teri and I are doing just fine.
See you later in the week,
Dan

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Don said...

I love the shot of Teri, in her shorts having to seek out the shade of a "tree" in JANUARY! Supposed to be 20 degrees here in Dallas again in a couple of days.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger carl s said...

You must be Superman! I don't see any footprints up the side of the coach.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home